Wednesday 11 January 2012

Almost caught!

So I got home today and I was to be alone until 6. I picked out several outfits. The first one was a black and white dress. it has a black line right under where your boobs would be ;). I also had a black dress, a black skirt and black top and I also had another top with black yoga pants. I spent about one hour taking pictures and doing my nails. I was done my nails and was putting my makeup away when I hear the garage door closing and the front door opening, I was upstairs and ran from the bathroom in to my room. By then, my dad was in the house and at an angle that he could see straight up to my room. Im not sure if he saw what I was wearing ( red and white dress at the time). I got in my room as he was yelling "why are you running into your room?????" "what are you doing????". Meanwhile I was taking off the dress, the white bra and panties. I was nude so I ran into the shower. I used my body wash to get the make up off and got out. I still had some eyeliner and my nails where painted bright red. I was freaking out!! My dad was still downstairs when I got out of the shower. I put on some socks to hide my nails and then I put on some clothes. I then grabbed a pair of scissors and started scatching the nail polish off my hands. My dad then came u the stairs and I told him I was gonna take a nap. The lights were closed so he didnt see the eyeliner. After like half an hour I asked him if he had tylenols in his room which was upstairs (he was still downstairs) i grabbed the tylenols and the makeup remover at the same time and took the eyeliner off. I still have my toenails polished. I guess Ill just have to get rid of that tomorow morning when they have gone to work. (this happened to me about one hours ago).


After everything was done and was washed of all evidence, I wonder If I should have just gone downstairs dressed as I was and finally have come out. My reflexs kicked in when I heard the door and did not even consider that. I guess I wasnt ready for them to know. I should have done it though, I had been considering coming out a few minutes earlier.

1 comment:

  1. This brings about so many 'What if's in my mind. You could have told your dad you were emo, goth or into heavy metal/rock if he saw you wearing eye liner :)

    ReplyDelete