Wednesday 11 January 2012

My first time(crossdressing)

I had been dreaming of forced feminization from girls who would force me to do so. I think this was because I was scared to face my true feeelings. I had these thoughts since I was 12. I was mostly curious of how a dress would feel like on my skin and diferent articles of clothing. One day when I caqme home from school, I decided to finally see how a dress would feel. I tried on one of my mothers old red dresses with long sleeves and a v neck. For the first time that was all I wore. I felt guilt immediatly and put everything back thinking I would never do it again. I then started to wear spandex bikinis under my clothes at school and almost every day. I eventually stopped and threw them out feeling ashamed of myself and being conflicted.

After a few months I started wearing bras and underwear under the same red dress when my parents were not home. I the stopped for the same reasons until I was 15. My first experience was stressful, being scared that ssomeone would magicly know that I had worn a dress. At first it was mostly for the feel of the dress and the thrill of crossdessing. The crossdressing turned me on which was a good enough reason for me to do it at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment