Wednesday 11 January 2012

Thoughts

I have been crossdressing on and off since i was 14 I am now 16. I know this is kind of lame and weird but I wear my mothers clothes. I still live with my parents so this is the only option for me. I have tried on dresses and skirts, on and off. Sometimes i fell embaressed about my crossdressing and stop for a while. I have recently started up again. I have spent a lot ore time perfecting my "true" self. I have started wearing makeup when I crassdress and started acting like a women when crossdressed. I have noticed that it is almost scary how much of a women i look like. I have a fairly big *** for a man and I am extremely skinny, this makes me look a lot more feminine. I have recently wanted to go out crossdressed, since i discovered how much af a women i look with makeup and with a dress. I can pul off most clothing because of my body shape and age. When I crossdress, I mostly wear skirts and clothes that an everyday women would wear, my goal is to seem like a real women, I know that women do not walk around in lingerie. I think that with a bit more practice I could go out in public and pass.

No one knows about this secret of mine and keeping this secret and life of lies has been hard for me. In class we have been talking about the masks that eople wear everyday. I have a mask that no one knows about and connot share my true self with anybody, I feel happy when crossdressed. I dream of going out in public crosseddressed but know that I cannot do this until I move out and have my own place and clothes. I sometimes feel like I would like to become a women permanently, but I could not face my family if I did this, and they mean a lot to me.

I am not sure why I love crossdressing so much, It started out as something that turned me on for some odd reason, but I have grown to want to be more and act more like a women. It feels like I forget all mt problems and be someone else when I am crossdressed. All the problems I face are gone and it is only me. I have always secretly liked "gily movies" and other things that men are not supposed to like, but now things are getting a lot more severe. I am a different person when home alone, I sometimes feel like I am acting as a male in a tv show or like this is all a role in a movie, and when I am alone I can finally be myself.

For now I just enjoy all the time I can have as a women and dream of going out in public and finally being free.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i have been crossdressing since in was a teenager and i dont know why i do it, but when i do it's like what you said all the other things going on in your life disappear and your someone else. I'm now 33 and have two kids and still do it. i can never get the eye make up right. i always wanted someone who done the same as me to practice and learn together with. if this is what you want go for it, dont hide like me otherwise your always gonna be wondering when someone will catch you.good luck hun all best!! john london

    ReplyDelete